1.01.2012

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Phootnotes Photography! 

A footnote is defined as a note of text placed at the bottom of a page in a book or document. providing the author's comments on the main text.

Phootnotes are my photographed footnotes of everyday life; my own comments and interpretations of how I see the world around me.
Footnotes from Amy Gretchen and Amy Wuthrich will be posted the second week of each month.  I am so privileged to have two beautiful and talented contributors supporting me with this new project! 

You will find our photographed footnotes based on the following M-F themes:

Monday Mornings- photo taken before noon on a Monday
TtV Tuesdays- photo taken via the TtV method
Wordful Wednesday- photo of an actual word or phrase that speaks to you that day
Themed Thursdays- photographic interpretation of a monthly theme (Feb theme is love)
Faceless Fridays- a portrait or self potrait without a face

If you would like to play along, please send me an email phootnotes@yahoo.com .
Blessings and happy clicking!
xoxo
Jamie

1 comment:

Amy said...

Loving this collaboration with three of my favorite women on the PLANET!!! You guys rock and I cannot wait to see what you "see"!! INSPIRING.ME.EVERY.DAY.

Post a Comment